[bot_catcher] settings Brookvale Dance Centre is permitted to reopen and our students can return to class at the studio. It is imperative however, that we follow a strict Covid Safety Plan, not only to fulfil the requirements of the Public Health Order, but even more importantly for the safety of our students, families and staff.Brookvale Dance Centre has completed a comprehensive Covid Safety Plan and submitted it to Health NSW, and this includes specifics about staff management, logistics and cleaning. We are also working closely with governing body Ausdance NSW to ensure that we are following all relevant guidelines. Below is a summarised list of the rules and measures that our parents and students will need to know and abide by before returning to the studio.
- ALL students are welcome to return, regardless of the vaccination status of their parents. [This is as per clause 2.18(3) of the Public Health Order.] We will use class attendance rolls for contact tracing and record keeping of students at the studio.
- ALL adults, and students ages 16 and over, MUST check in using the Service NSW QR code before entering the premises.
- We recommend that Everyone (including students) ages 12 and over wear a mask at all times whilst in an indoor venue, however this is by choice.
- Inside we are maintaining limited class sizes for everyones safety. Social distancing is still important, especially in our common areas. Please be mindful of maintaining space around you when and where possible.
- It is imperative that all staff, students and parents DO NOT come to the studio if they are unwell or show even mild symptoms.
- If any member of a student's household tests positive for Covid-19 then Brookvale Dance Centre admin must be notified immediately and no one from that household, including the student, can come to the studio for 7 days, and after being cleared as negative.
ADDITIONAL MEASURES WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE include:
- Should you be unable to attend our classes in person, if you need to self isolate or are feeling unwell, please let us know. We are more than happy to continue to provide zoom access to all of our classes for the rest of this year. Please note you must let us know before 12pm on the day of your class, so that we can alert the teacher to log in to zoom.
- There will be additional QR codes posted to avoid congestion in the entrance way.
- We are strongly (very strongly) encouraging parents NOT to wait around at the studio. The less people we have on the premises the better. Please drop off and pick up, or consider having some peaceful time waiting in your air conditioned car.
- The studio has had a deep clean, both internally and externally, and we will be increasing the regular cleaning of the studio daily.
- Hand sanitiser stations are set up throughout the studio.
- We will be recommencing our regular timetable, however we have made some minor room change adjustments. Our teachers and staff will help guide students to their correct rooms.