ENROLMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment Information & Agreement
Please see below our Enrolment Payment Terms and Conditions.
By enrolling in any dance program at BDC you are agreeing you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
Brookvale Dance Centre charges an annual registration fee of $40 per child.
This fee is charged on enrolment to any program of dance at the centre and covers the following:
*Dancesurance Australia Dance & Performing Arts Accident Scheme Student Cover
*One Music Licensing fees
*Administration costs for the year
BDC TUITION FEES AND PAYMENTS
For security reasons, Brookvale Dance Centre is a cash-free premise.
All registration and tuition payments are paid in advance via monthly Online Credit Card ONLY. Uniforms, Merchendise and Event Tickets can be purchased through our website or at the studio via Card only.
ENROLMENT/MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. I understand that annual fees for 40 weeks are distributed over 11 months, are inclusive and are payable on a monthly basis on the 1st of every month.
2. I understand that all fees are Non-Refundable.
3. I understand that monthly fees are to be paid in advance or a late payment charge of $15 will automatically be applied after 7 days.
4. I understand that payments are ongoing and I must give written notice 28 days before the commencement of the next term (Change of enrolment form) if I wish to change or withdraw my enrolment.
5. I understand there are limited places in your programs and a spot has been reserved for us, therefore I am committed to the selected program for a minimum 3 months/1 term. Brand new students have a cooling off period of 28 days to make sure they are in the right program, on the 29th day they will enter into the above 3 month commitment to finish the term. Any products or services already received (such as tuition/uniforms/costumes) will still be payable on withdrawal of enrolled programs.
6. I hereby wish to enrol the student, as listed on my enrolment form, in the Dancesurance Australia Dance and Performing Arts Accident Scheme as offered by Brookvale Dance Centre. I understand that this insurance levy is non-refundable should the student decide to withdraw from dance studies at any time during this period 31st January 2022 – 18th December 2022
7. I have received, read, understand and agree to the studio Guidelines and Policies outlined in the Student handbook.
8. I understand that Brookvale Dance Centre Instructors are not liable for personal injuries or loss of / damage to personal property.
9. I agree to inform the teacher of any physical limitations my child may have and if I have any doubts as to their physical abilities I will consult with a physician before participating. Each student has the right to decline to participate in any activity.
10. I understand that filming or repeating the choreography is in breach of copyright unless Brookvale Dance Centre/Instructors have given permission.
11. I authorise Brookvale Dance Centre the use of my/my child’s image/video for advertising purposes online and in print.
12. I understand and agree to the dress code and will send my child to class in studio uniform as outlined in the student handbook.
13. I understand and agree to the attendance policy as outlined in the student handbook.
14. I have viewed the timetable and have selected the classes I wish to enrol in for 2022
15. I agree to BDC payment terms listed above.
16. I have filled out all sections of the enrolment form before submitting it.
17. I have a credit card on file for the direct debit of my Monthly Tuition.